Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Exemptions for CA Intermediate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hmmmmmm -)
raza!
i never advised you what to do...i just concluded the fact that most students of ACCA prefer CA..
but i heard 1st time someone doing ACCA after CA(passing all modules).. )
gooner
and i was a bit rude to gooner i guess and i am sorry for that gooner..though arsenal is not my favourite team..! rivals D
and ofcourse there might have been some big reason that u opted to left CA..i shud've not asked that.."APOLOGY"
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FutureCA</i>
<br />raza!
i never advised you what to do...i just concluded the fact that most students of ACCA prefer CA..
but i heard 1st time someone doing ACCA after CA(passing all modules).. )
gooner
and i was a bit rude to gooner i guess and i am sorry for that gooner..though arsenal is not my favourite team..! rivals D
and ofcourse there might have been some big reason that u opted to left CA..i shud've not asked that.."APOLOGY"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

koi baat nahin yaara. hota rehta hai.. no need for an apology.

best of luck for CA and inshallah you will become a CA. but if you dont like arsenal... we are still rivals [D]

Rgds,
@gooner..thnx..
i guess i just made myself villian by saying all that rude stuff!!
but well, we shud get over it!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

never mind dude!!!

@futureca did u get called by TSA ? if yes then which section u from ?
yeah raza! TSA called me..
my orientation class will be held tomorrow morning inshaAllah..
then they will give me a regular schedule for classes!
lets hope for the best
KK... gud luck
hello. I m a Ca D module student. i am in a big trouble. ICap said that i cant do my internship outside pakistan as the firms are not regiesstered with icap/. if i leave pakistan next year. i will have to leave CA. please guide me something. some field. which i can switch to after Ca inter. any exemptions or anything. i really need ur help.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the secret</i>
<br />hello. I m a Ca D module student. i am in a big trouble. ICap said that i cant do my internship outside pakistan as the firms are not regiesstered with icap/. if i leave pakistan next year. i will have to leave CA. please guide me something. some field. which i can switch to after Ca inter. any exemptions or anything. i really need ur help.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the secret</i>
<br />hello. I m a Ca D module student. i am in a big trouble. ICap said that i cant do my internship outside pakistan as the firms are not regiesstered with icap/. if i leave pakistan next year. i will have to leave CA. please guide me something. some field. which i can switch to after Ca inter. any exemptions or anything. i really need ur help.

nahin yar dubai me he 1 firm . i think sajjad hyder and co. koshish kren k wahan articles ho jaen ap k
Pages: 1 2 3