Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ACCA Vs MBA finance
09-04-2004, 03:22 AM
ACCA Vs MBA finance
Dear Fellow,

I really appreciate my wellwisher "prac" from uae who has given me a lot of insight.

Now if some one can guide me about which is superior ACCA OR MBA Finance.

Thanks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2004, 07:32 PM

<font face='Verdana'>
salaam all,

it depends upon the personal interest, nature of the job, etc tht determines wht is better for us. otherwise, all qualifications r good for their respective domains. the real thing is the man behind the gun, n not the gun.

MBA finance has its best deplyement in financial institutions eg, investment/corporate banks, insurance, leasing, consumer banks, etc etc.
no doubt tht MBA finace is also very good in corporate sector as well. but i think that ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc n other similar qualifications r better suited here.
</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
09-04-2004, 09:28 PM

Well i totally agree with mr.the_farhan as it all depend on area of interest. If u want to have a dynamic profession then MBA finance and CFA will be best suited otherwise ACA,ACCA are good enough who wants to live within the procedural work)
09-10-2004, 08:36 PM

You need to consider that

MBA = Academic

ACCA = Professional

See Ya
-)
09-11-2004, 06:16 AM

i would recommend u to have a clear career ambition. just ask urself where u want to see urself in say 10 years time, and plan accordingly.

with regards to SUPERIOR/INFERORITY of qualifications and their worth in the market, u can see detailedddddd discussions within the same group under ACCA Vs CA.

azeem