Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help?????
12-08-2004, 09:48 AM,

its latest way of treatment stupid..)

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
12-08-2004, 09:49 AM,

waisy problim cre.....(whtever it is )
app bhi try keer kay dekhi yeh eillajjjj inshallah faida ho ga p

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
12-08-2004, 09:51 AM,

im also 21 years old....

12-10-2004, 08:29 AM,

AOA
it seems that almost all the ppl here r youngsters like me Wink i m just 22

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
12-20-2004, 03:47 AM,

Miss Meena Faiz

I dont agree that you r very new for what ever u have written....
You have created your account...ok..you have posted an article in the correct way and in the general discussion...Thats is also accurate because u can post such sort of dicussion only in general forum where u may get reply....

Further u have a valid ID of hotmail meena_faiz@hotmail.com...

It looks someone is try to make us "Mamoo" .HOw can I accept you are new in every thing........

There are soo many other things that does not match with your post...like if a very very new person post his/her article , he/she mostly post it twice or more due to non-familiarity..etc...

Might be u r true but being an aduditor , I cant except this 100%..

Any way if you have any thing to ask..then plz post your question you will be replied accordingly........

Regards

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan
APA,ACMA,CIA(Usa),MA(Eco),CIMA(Inter),IBP-Stage-I (Only Sky is the limit.$$$.....
12-20-2004, 04:48 AM,

[quote]
you have posted an article in the correct way and in the general discussion...

Modify..

General discussion/Student forum.......

Regards

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan
APA,ACMA,CIA(Usa),MA(Eco),CIMA(Inter),IBP-Stage-I & II (Only Sky is the limit.$$$.....)