Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Way Around?
07-26-2003, 04:28 PM,
Best Way Around?
Hi
I am an ACCA student, currently studying at the certificate stage. I wanted to ask the members, is it a good practice to start working now, maybe an internship over a period of 6 months or so or would they suggest that work experience should be gain post qualification.
Thank you.

OSA
07-27-2003, 03:15 AM,

It mainly depends on your ability to cope up with your studies. If u are a good student then working during ur ACCA wont be that much of a problem. However, u will need to make sure that u can study well during the evenings. Life does become tough with working and studying together and u may need to sacrifice your social life or major parts of it.

07-27-2003, 03:49 AM,

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
It mainly depends on your ability to cope up with your studies. If u are a good student then working during ur ACCA wont be that much of a problem. However, u will need to make sure that u can study well during the evenings. Life does become tough with working and studying together and u may need to sacrifice your social life or major parts of it.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

OSA
07-27-2003, 03:53 AM,

Well as it is, I believe that life is hard, hence should be treated with respect. I wouldnt say that im a good student but yea I can cope with it. Thats the reason I'm looking to do an internship coz I think that as an intern the work load is much less then being in a full time job. Thankx for the reply.

OSA
07-27-2003, 03:54 AM,

Well as it is, I believe that life is hard, hence should be treated with respect. I wouldnt say that im a good student but yea I can cope with it. Thats the reason I'm looking to do an internship coz I think that as an intern the work load is much less then being in a full time job. Thankx for the reply.

OSA