Post Reply 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who speaks german? (I have a job-offer ... )
11-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Post: #1
Who speaks german? (I have a job-offer ... )
Who can help me to fill out an application form for INLAND REVENUE und HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)?

I was founded a new UK limited (for small business media) in london. And now I have to fill out some application forms, concretely the application form „Ct41g“ (Corporation TAX, New Customer Details), and the application form VALUE ADDED TAX (application for registration at HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). My native language is not english, so therefore I am looking for a german speaking bookkeeper, accountants, tax consultant or somebody like them for helping me to fill out the forms.

I want to pay a flat rate per job. Please let us discuss about your price.

Best Wishes
(please contact me via email)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Forum Jump:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)