Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CA or Marketing executive?
10-23-2009, 12:30 AM,

Even if you have residential permit it does not guarantee you ICAEW contract at all. There are limited ATO's. In Middle East you have Bahrain and UAE ( UAE has only tution option)..

All the best
10-24-2009, 02:42 AM,

In bahrain as far as i know only knowledge module is offered.
Yes i do agree with u that getting a contract isn't a piece of cake but i was replying in "non citizen" context ie there r generally fair oppurnuties for both......

Would love to hear more from u.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication