Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would be the way out?
06-18-2010, 05:43 PM,
What would be the way out?
Can a company C who has purchased goods from unregistered person B claim sales tax? B purchased goods from A (registered person)who charged sales tax @18.5% to B.

B has shifted this burden to C.

Company C understands that it has ultimately paid sales tax and wants to claim it.

Is there any way out to structure the transaction?



06-18-2010, 07:48 PM,

06-18-2010, 08:21 PM,
Jo scenario aap nay bataya hay us may to input tax claim nahi ho sakta hay,,,

Han agar Company B apny naam say invoice na banway company A say, or B company C company k naam say invoice banway Company A say or C ko day day to C company Input claim kar sakti hay.
06-19-2010, 07:56 PM,
Actually, goods are imported and sales tax has been deposited by company A in the name of company B (as an unregistered sales tax payer @18.5%).

company C has requested to company A and B to give favor to it. A and B are agreed to do so.

We have requested to company A to issue invoice in the name of C directly and also to revise the sales tax return to change the name from B to C.


06-21-2010, 07:38 PM,
06-22-2010, 07:38 PM,
Daykhay 2 taraikon say aap ye transaction kar sakty hayn,,,
1- A company apny naam say Import kary or invoice Company C k naam say kar day.
2- Ya A company Import Company C k naam say hi kary..
06-23-2010, 02:26 PM,
Transaction has been done already by A. Sales tax already paid at import stage in the name of B.

Is it possible for A now to revise its sales tax return? to change the name of importer from B to C?


06-23-2010, 05:19 PM,
Nahi ji aysa mumkin nahi.
06-23-2010, 10:10 PM,
Agreed with laptop
07-07-2010, 03:16 PM,
yar jab B registered he nahi hai to then how he will charge sales tax from C ? B nai jo invoice issue ki hoge wo without sales tax ho ge or Sales tax us nai apni item cost main shamil kar lia ho ga.
laptop plz correct me, if m wrong..
07-08-2010, 01:19 AM,
Sarfaraz bhai asal problem hi to ye hay k B registerd nahi hay isi liye to wo salex tax invoice C ko nahi day sakta na,

C company Sales tax amount to pay kar rahi hay kyon k B nay wo cost may laga k diya hay to C company chahti hay k kisi tarhan wo usy adjust kary jo k nahi ho sakta, yehi to bataya hay may nay star ko
07-12-2010, 07:33 PM,
je han farrukh bhai..ap demaq main gusa hauP..actually wo ''sales tax '' ka word use kar rahe hai na..jab k ab wo ''sales tax'' raha he nahi hai ..wo to cost ban gai k kabhi claim nahi ho sakte...

mera B k liye advise hai k ..he should start indent business for future ..or good to registered itself..
07-14-2010, 03:56 PM,
Dear All,

Thanks for the discussion here on the subject. It is for your information that the Company A has become agreed to revise its sales tax return by changing its sales to C.

Now A commpany will do following things to support Company C;

1. Revise its sales tax return to change the buying party name from B to A.
2. Issue invoice on the name of C directly.
3. A will issue standing instuctions to C to make payment to B on behalf of A.

Company C has negotiated with B for its profit share to its satifaction.

Therefore, in the new structure of transaction role of B is totally written off except the receiving of payments on behalf of A.


07-14-2010, 07:35 PM,
Its totally illegal, ap 1 sale ki 2 invoices issue nahi kar sakty,,,

Agar ap isi tarhan karna chahty han to legal tarika ye ho ga k, jo sale hoi hay isy cancel kar diya jaye is k liye Company A Credit note issue kary gi or apni sale reduce kar day gi, next return may, or phir invoice issue kary gi direct Company C k naam say, is tarhan return revise nahi karna pary ga or ye hi legal tarika hay.
07-14-2010, 07:55 PM,
Formalities of cancellation of invoice etc. will be followed/managed by company A. We are company C.

Actually good are imported by A on the name of B. Return of sales tax would be required to revise to change the name of importing party.



Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication