Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need assistance
10-27-2010, 06:42 AM,
need assistance
I am stuck in big problem and confused now what to do. need your assistance

I had to pay salary of employees in absence of my accountant. which i paid them in cash (means withdrawn cash 1st from company account and then bank prepared Pay orders). amounting 400,000/- instead of cross cheque. Is there any tax or book-keeping complication and how i can get rid of it

secondly actually salaries were 420,000. Reason of less paid was i prepared a cheque of wht of 30000 instead of 10000. Now my signatory is not here and now what to do... should i withdraw cash from tht cheque and submit the balance amounts in the respective employees accounts? because onlything filled on cheque is amount and rest is blank.

Need immediate reply
11-01-2010, 01:41 AM,
guys pls help

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication