ACCA has announced that the last date for submitting registration forms for the ACCA and CAT examination for the June 2004 session at their Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad offices, is 15th December 2003.
ACCA have reminded that before submitting the exam/subscription forms, the student should make sure that:
- The forms are filled correctly with black ink using crosses or block capitals in the boxes provided. Students are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up their form.
- Form number is clearly written, with a lead pencil, on front of all the supporting documents (Draft/Cheque, Educational Certificates).
- Name and form no is written with a pen on the back of the payment (Draft/Cheque).
- Photocopies of all the documents, which are to be attached with the form, are of A4 size.
- A covering letter is attached, in case of combined draft, for more than one student.
- Photocopy of the front side of filled form and bank draft/cheque is brought along.