Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICAP humiliating itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
yes its dated back to 2006 , means 3 full yrs. should have done with the exams by now.

a person who has completed his exams +3 yrs training in a relevant role can become an ACCA member and then is he entitled to use the letters ACCA after his name, and never before that. who's the kid lying around ?

i wonder where this rubbish statement about 35 000 ACCA members in UAE originated from ?

As per the ACCA regional performance in 2008 here are the statistics

http//www.accaglobal.com/pdfs/2008_growth.pdf or

scroll down t othe bottom of this link and click on acca regional performance 2008
http//www.accaglobal.com/allnews/global/2009/NEWSQ1/News/3187595

total no. of ACCA members in the whole of middle east+ central+ south ASIA stands at 2065.
whatever happened to teh remaining 34000 qualified accountants.

please note ACCA qualified accountants are those who are ACCA members not ACCA affiliates. one is only an ACCA affiliate until the 3 yr training is completed.

little Baby go on and tell ACCA I am doing fraud and if you could not prove ACCA will take action against you y r u afraid in reporting my fraud to ACCA. Plz go ahead. and tell them I am doing fraud since 20006 with ACCA name. Plz discolse all information about myself to ACCA that has been discolsed by a female of this forum, on geo shaadi.

And its good if ACCA has 2065 member in UAE. At least you stand correct at one ocassion.

How about your serach on geo.
little baby has spooked an old man LOL!! for your info searched on google again!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />little baby has spooked an old man LOL!! for your info searched on google again!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This girl said <b>little baby has spooked an old man LOL!! for your info searched on google again!!</b> So she advised me to search again Khalid Sipra on google . what does it means that necessary changes have been made in profile (craeted using my ID) so that it comes up in google search. What I can say now.

I will again request to delete profile made using my ID. i shall be extremely grateful. I have nothing else to say.
Dear All,
With reference to the MRA between Sri Lanka and Australia CPA , and further compare it with ICAP is not valid by any argument.

The CPA Australia designation is recognized in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore only , they have MRA with Canada CGA , CIMA UK but not with any of the reputed CA institutes of the world instead they dont have with CA Australia.

May be they will get the MRA with CPA Pakistan , and we will happy if they do that.

Regarding the query about ICAP recognition outside Pakistan, I already replied in detail but if again for reference ICAP is recognized in China, UAE , Saudi Arabia, Behrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, ......... . In all of these countries ACA from ICAP can join any organization whether Govt or Private on the basis of his ICAP qualification. Partial acceptance from other accountancy bodies are available to ICAP members less or more different from body to body definitely shows recognition of ICAP.

35,000 professional accountant in UAE , from where you get this info , if able to provide source?

Institute having 4,000 members are very large in context of Pakistan, and accountancy.com is also having pk domain.

You are ACCA member or not this will not effect the thread , but if you really want that someone will check with ACCA , I will no problem, kindly provide me your real name , I will confirm it from ACCA.

Firstly Its amazing if you are asking me to provide you my full and complete ID after all this. I am not that mad. If someone thinks I am not qualified, then keep on thinging I have no problem. However I woould love if this girl ask ACCA and put wrong allegation on me so that at least appropriate action can be taken against her by ACCA. I want to report her bahaviour to ACCA but problem is i do not know her complete and full ID.

Secondly CPA(aus) has MRA with CPA(USA) if someone says CPA(usa) is not reputed then I have nothing to say. CPA(aus) has MRA with ICAI(India) that was given more worth by ICAEW (ICAP yardsticK). CPA(aus) is recognised in singapore, malaysia, Hong Kong etc. Remember Hong King CPA is fully recognised by ICAEW again ICAP(yardstick) I have alraedy mentioned here that ICAP poeple like word CHARTERED so any other words are useless for them.

I do not know why some poeple of this forum things If ICASL has MRA with CPA(aus) it means I ICAP is degraded. I think its show their frustration as they want to be recognised in world but no one cares about them.

Its true ICAP members only work in UAE as there r not recognised anywhere in the word.

Thirdly yes there are 3,000 plus qualified accountant in UAE. Read my words again I never said 30,000 plus ACCA members. I said 30,000 qualified accountant and there is big difference between.

Dear mroneflower

With due respect to you, in my personal opinion, this thread now is not serving any purpose. Ideas are being repeated again and again. Such things are discussed in quite length already, not only on this thread but also on whole forum. So, I would personally request you to leave this matter. Save your energies and move on to more constructive work. I hope you would not feel any offence.

Regards
Dear Mroneflower,

Again Iam 100% agree with Toronto_boy, things are repeating.

You are also not considering the message of the post and replying, I was mentioning CA institutes not CPA , American CPA is not CA.

We were also discussing about Australian CPA not Hong Kong , world knows why Hong Kong is recognized.

UAE is separate country from those I mentioned , all are DIFFERENT countries.

Now again you are showing personal dissatisfaction with particular member, if you know that you will not provide your name , so how come anyone will confirm from ACCA?

Anyways Toronto_Boy is correct. Please
Dear sumairalam

I have alraedy said if someone think I am fake and not qualified then I seriouly have no problem. and I am saying this in very happy and light mood. But I am not going to disclose my complete and full ID here after all this as anything can happen here. I hope you will understand and appreciate.

plz do not mind I am really not in position to give out my details here especially after know how far some people can go.
Dear mroneflower

Personally, I think, any of us (including you) should not provide/ share any type of personal information. The discussion on this forum is open for all. Everyone has right to disclose his/her education. Similarly, every other member has right to accept or deny.

This is only my understanding. Others have right to have theirs.

Regards
I really don't see what the big deal about ICASL having an MRA with CPA(Australia)is. It's not the prime Australian qualification, as is. Interestingly none of the Chartered institutes worldwide (including ACCA) have reciprocal membership arrangements with CPA Australia. I may be wrong but seems the qualification is after all more popular outside of Australia - in the Far East. So really isn't 'global' in the real meaning of it. Case closed ?
No its not true CPA(aus) is reputable qualification is Australia, Hong Kong, singapore, malaysia, China etc. It not good to question anyother qualification acceptbility when qualification is prime. It some institute i snot chartered then its not means its not good qualification. Even ICAA(aus) says there is no difference in ACA(aus) and CPA(aus). Anyway there is no need to write more on it. I wanted to provide information which i did.

Dear Toronto_Boy

You are right no one should provide his ID to any open forum and I am not going to provide my ID here at all. If someone think I am fake, not qualified or provided wrong information then honestly I do not mind and have no problem
i dont know why the said user thought "little baby spooked an old man" was directed at him? i didnt direct that post specifically at any1 i havent quoted any1 in that post either. . the information i searched on google was regarding the no. of ACCA members in the middleeast and then also provided links to it.
i wonder why the said user thinks i searched for a "fake" name!! on google?
Yes mroneflower , you have right to share information, but then only information , then donot put your personal comments on it.

" mroneflower Posted - Apr 01 2009 100850 AM CPA(Aus) has recently signed MRA with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.

https//www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cps/rde/xchg/SID-3F57FECA-3E12C892/cpa/hs.xsl/9718_31526_ENA_HTML.htm

<font color="red">So one can say ICAP and its members are even lower in quality than ICASL. God helps this institute.
</font id="red">
Lets see what ICAP does."

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />little baby has spooked an old man LOL!! for your info searched on google again!!

<font color="red"><b>This girl said little baby has spooked an old man LOL!! for your info searched on google again!!</b></font id="red"> <font color="red"><b>So she advised me to search again Khalid Sipra on google . </b> </font id="red"> what does it means that necessary changes have been made in profile (craeted using my ID) so that it comes up in google search. What I can say now.

I will again request to delete profile made using my ID. i shall be extremely grateful. I have nothing else to say.

[D][D]you took it as advise!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23