Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
info about direct graduate trainee scheme
09-06-2009, 03:32 AM,
info about direct graduate trainee scheme
hi.i want to ask some questions regarding direct graduate trainee scheme of CA.i have done b.com and also m pipfa qualified.i have been told that i will be exempted from module a and b of CA on the basis of being pipfa qualified.Is it true?also if i choose direct graduate trainee scheme for doing CA,so what would be expenses?can i do this by studying privately or i have to join a raet?during training is der any stipend offered?pllllllzzzzzz answer me specially those who have done or doing CA through this scheme.
09-08-2009, 06:44 PM,

plz any body reply
09-11-2009, 07:31 PM,

PLZZZZZ REPLY
09-19-2009, 05:51 PM,

seniors plz reply.plzzzzzzzzzz
09-20-2009, 04:45 AM,

yes, you 'd be exempted from module a and b of CA.
You can study either privately or through araet, its your choice.
stipend, if you get registered is Rs. 6,500
09-21-2009, 03:44 PM,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smartie</i>
<br /> if i choose direct graduate trainee scheme for doing CA,so what would be expenses?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Expenses of what? Of being trained? There aren't any expenses instead you'll get stipend for the training.