Thank you for your interest in advertising opportunities offered by Accountancy.
With a highly engaged and loyal audience, which also includes industry leaders and some of the highest-earning professionals, we offer advertisers significant reach and highly relevant content.
At this time, we are accepting banners, buttons and text-link advertisements. Your ad is displayed on every page of Accountancy which ensures maximum exposure for your ad campaign.
Besides the above, we are working on other advertisement options that we plan to introduce in the near future. However, if you have custom marketing campaign at this time, please feel free to contact us.
Advertising on Accountancy is based on placement for a period of time with a minimum time duration of one month. We do not rotate your banner or text link ads which, other than enhancing your marketing potential on Accountancy, helps you in your site’s search engine rankings.
Ad Spots and Rates
Please contact us for information on ad spot specifications, rates and availability. Please mention your company name (if applicable) and the type of advertising campaign (banner, buttons, text-link) you are interested in your message. Please also feel free to discuss custom spots and rich-media ad campaigns.
Terms and Conditions
By advertising on Accountancy, you agree to our terms and conditions listed below.
- Accountancy shall not be held responsible for grammatical errors, typographical errors, or errors in artwork provided by the advertiser.
- Advertising is placed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- An ad campaign will be made active after receipt of full payment.
- The ad will be carefully reviewed by our editorial staff before being displayed on the site. Our editors have the right to decline an ad if it does not meet our acceptance criteria.
- We do not accept campaigns related to adult, pharmacy or gambling products/ services/ web sites.
- Refunds will be made in full for ads which have been rejected by our editorial staff.
- Refunds will also be made for active campaigns if requests are made within 10 days of launch of an ad campaign. Please note that the above is not applicable in the case of campaigns having a duration of one month.
Note regarding Site Statistics
Statistics are compiled by Accountancy staff at the end of the month and are based on website logs. Since these logs are private information, therefore we are not liable to provide these to advertisers nor any summaries or reports will be made available. It is up to the advertiser to track their own clicks and banner statistics.