Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advise Needed on Qualifications after BCom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

I would agree with Ajnabi.

In pakistan ACCA is always the second or indeed third choice for employers & speaking in international context then too ACCA is inferior to ACA & yes that's a fact!!

<b>Others are free to disagree but they would be in darkness!![8D]</b>

Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Osama, let me clarify further that ACCA is still in darkness. Why? please note that,

1- In Pakistan, Har Pathar utthanay k bad kam az kam 10 Qualified ACCA nikaltay hain.

2- ACCA k addmission k liye koi formal education / academic qualification ki zaroorat bhe nahi hai, Agar apki age 21 hai to ap ko baghair kise academic qualification k he addmission mil jata hai, yanee koi bhe jahil admission lay sakta hai.<b>( lakin few papers will be required to pass for further continuation of ACCA)</b>

3- Agar ap pehlay CAT kar lain to ACCA ko baghair kise condition k bhe continue kar saktay hain, provided you are 21 or more. (Yanee aik jahil ko thoori mehnat karwa k CAT karwa do, phir ACCA bhe kabhe na kabhe ho he jyega)
http//www.accaglobal.com/students/faqs/registration#2

4- Only Failures of ICMAP & ICAP take addmission is ACCA, aur even is ka saboot isee thread pay apko mil jyega, Jesa k "Nahiyar" or even "Furqan_ca" is also seemingly like this. is k illawa bhe jo ACCA karta hai unmay say zada tar, ICMAP or ICAP ki maar kha kar aatay hain.

5- I personally know many ACCAs who joint CA firms on the grounds that they were not offered any good job, aur wahan yeh log 4000-8000 ki range may job kartay hain. (Jiski wajah say CA waloon ko bhe problem ho rahe hai k wo apni articleship k liye maray maray phir rahay hain kyun k unki jagah ACCA walon nay lay li hai kafi had tak)

6- Before aroung 4-5 years, Bcom waloon ko aasani say 8000-10000 tak ki job mil jate thee, lakin ACCA walay qualify karnay k bad (jab job kaheen nahi mil rahee thee) yeh log 8000-10000 pay he job karnay ko taiyar ho jate hain, Ab employer ko jab 8000-10000 may ACCA wala mil jata hai to wo kyun itnay he rupay aik local qualified Bcom ko den gay?

7- Aik aakhari bat, Sirf aur Sirf ACCA ki tareef ya ACCA karnay ka mashwara wohi den gay jo khud ACCA kar rahay hain, (Dard, you might also be student of ACCA, as i guess, however i may be wrong)

Besides the aforesaid facts, i have many others too, due to scarcity of time i can not allocate further time to expalin that why ACCA is not a good option.

Mashwara lena hai to kise highly qualified say lo, i suggest you to concern or personally email to "KamranACA", a good member of this forum, if he suggests to do ACCA then go there.
The reasons why ACCA students qualify easily are given in my previous post. It helps students qualify. If ACCA adopts the same policies as ICAP then ACCA will have the same or fewer qualified than ICAP
ICAEW also has a similar Entry requirement of age like ACCA. ICAEW does not even have the restriction of passing few papers to continue it.
As far as articleship in firms is concerned, that is NOT a proper job, rather it is training. Tell me few ACCA QUALIFIEDS who are earning 8,000/month. Some PpL claim to have a good knowledge, but they themselves are in darkness
I see you have not gone through CAT contents. It is considered as a starting point of ACCA for school leavers and those who can't enter ACCA by other entry routes(e.g fsc). CAT affiliates don't have to be aged 21 to continue with ACCA
Even there are many students of C.A who had been failures in their desired field of education and started to do Accountancy. This is common in the accountancy field. The reason why C.A students switch to ACCA is because of the points given in my last post
I am not favouring any institute, just elaborating the facts
Bring on more points if you have any
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />[quote]<i>Originally posted by komaliqbal</i>
<br />Ok i need to ask 1 more question from u ppl... My cousin is doing CA..He told me to attempt only 2 papers at the beginning stage wht do you ppl say???

An ACCA qualified(member) can't earn 8,000rs/month in Pakistan. I have not seen any ACCA jobless so far, and that won't happen for sometime. That would just be a rumour and a shame to the profession. Saying a professional qualification does not add value to one's career would be a great joke. We all know every professional qualification has its own worth and value. So komal don't worry if you hear these types of sayings anywhere

He is saying to Attempt two papers of ACCA in the first sitting or two papers of C.A?
<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="black"></font id="black">

I agree with you..Secondly, Insaan apne naseeb se kamata hai!

Dard he is saying to attempt only 2 papers of ACCA in the first sitting..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nahiyar</i>
<br />assalamoalaikum to every one,
i m mobeen ahmed. i m the student of CA. i passed the MODULE A of CA in 1st attempt. after that i took the papers of MODULE B which includes )1 Economics 2)Business law
3)Financial Accounting but i did not clear the papers and was failed.now i m doing ACCA and not only me but my 15 more friends are doing now ACCA with me.
Komal i want to give u some important information.
in CA,if u give three papers or whatever,u must have to pass all at same time,if u passed two papers and failed in one paper so u will have to pass the again these three papers, not the one paper. i passed the 2 papers (B.law and F.A) but failed in eco so my teachers advised me to leave CA and join ACCA.
while in ACCA, u have to give again the that paper in which u have failed,not the passed one.
so i would like to advice u to do ACCA,not CA. the scope and value of ACCA is much high in pakistan and much than pakistan in U.K and Europe.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="black"></font id="black">

Mobeen,
Thanks alot for this information!
Regards,
Komal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by komaliqbal</i>
<br />]

I agree with you..Secondly, Insaan apne naseeb se kamata hai!

Dard he is saying to attempt only 2 papers of ACCA in the first sitting..
I would advice ATLEAST 3 papers in the first sitting of ACCA. This combination is recommended by me 3, 3, 3, 3, 2
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nahiyar</i>

in CA,if u give three papers or whatever,u must have to pass all at same time,if u passed two papers and failed in one paper so u will have to pass the again these three papers, not the one paper. i passed the 2 papers (B.law and F.A) but failed in eco so my teachers advised me to leave CA and join ACCA.

this is the worst thing that can ever happen to a student i.e FAILING A PAPER HE/SHE HAS PASSED! . what an unfair, barbaric policy!
quote "ACCA is still in darkness"

i don't see the darkness? all my tutors here are ACCA qualified/part qualified from Pakistan, i don't see them in darkness.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />quote "ACCA is still in darkness"

i don't see the darkness? all my tutors here are ACCA qualified/part qualified from Pakistan, i don't see them in darkness.
As i mentiond in a previous post, some PpL claim to have knowledge but are unaware of the fact that they are in darkness themselves. They just know how to talk against something they have a personal enmity with, for whatever reason
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nahiyar</i>

this is the worst thing that can ever happen to a student i.e FAILING A PAPER HE/SHE HAS PASSED! . what an unfair, barbaric policy!
Unfortunately this is the policy of ICAP's C.A. Right wording there; Failing a passed paper!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />[quote]<i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />quote "ACCA is still in darkness"

As i mentiond in a previous post, some PpL claim to have knowledge but are unaware of the fact that they are in darkness themselves. They just know how to talk against something they have a personal enmity with, for whatever reason

yep, i have seen his dribble on another link you posted 2 days back. it's crap coming out from a crappy mind [8D]
@ Dard okz thanks...
Mr.Dard,i have posted it also some otherewhere but i forgot that where i posted it.so i want to ask here again.
1)how many papaers are there in ICAEW?
2)what are the requirements of admission in IACEW exams?
3)wheather, are there some examptions for an ACCA qualified or B.com Qualified student?
4)what is the passing rule of papers in ICAEW.i.e.like ICAP or ACCA?
Salamz Every1,
Hope all of you will be fine and in good health! )

Kuch Sawaal kafi dino se zehan mein hain...Aik student ne agar 3 papers diya hain 1st Mod k ACCA mein aur woh agar aik mein fail hojaye to kia woh fail paper k sath next Mod k papers bhi attempt kr sakta hai ya nhi??? Ya phir pehle fail paper clear krna mandatory hai??? aur aik paper ko kitni baar attempt kr sakte hain??? plz answer!

Thanks in advance!
you can take 4 papers in each sitting. if you fail one paper you can still take 3 others in the same exam cycle.
@ Rabia...ok thanks alot...i know i can take 4 papers maximum in 1 sitting but i am asking abt no. of times a failed paper can be attempted?? and can i attempt 1 paper from 1st MOD and 2 papers from 2nd Mod in 1 sitting plz reply!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6