Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advise Needed on Qualifications after BCom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
U can attempt a paper as many times as u wish but it is better to pass in first attempt.
Jahan tak modules ka sawal hai.U can appear in Fundamental papers(F1 to 9) in any order.But some papers r the advanced version of the previous one(as F7 is of F3) so it is advisable to take them in order.
When u have passed 6 F level papers(any 6) then u can start taking CORE professional papers alongside remaining 3 F level papers.
There is also an Ethics module which could be taken when u have passed 6 F level papers.It is free and online.U can do it at home.
You can give the papers of the same module in any order. There are four sub-modules
Knowledge(F1-F3) and Skills(F4-F9) Module(both are fundamentals module)
Core(P1-P3) and optional(P4-P7) of the professional module
If you have passed certain papers in a module in a session, you must pass the the remaining papers of the same module before you attempt to give papers of the next module in the next session
For example, if you have passed two papers(F1 and F3) of the knowledge module in june 2010 session, you must attempt the 3rd paper(F2) in the dec 2010 session. Together with F2, you can take ANY 3 papers from the skills module(F4-F9).
Once you register with ACCA and become a student, you will be given an account. After results, you can login on that account to see which papers can you sit for in the next exam session
I hope this clarifies it
@ Shani and Dard..Thank u sooo much for all the important information! God bless you..My classes are going to start from this wednessday so plz wish me luck )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by komaliqbal</i>
<br />@ Shani and Dard..Thank u sooo much for all the important information! God bless you..My classes are going to start from this wednessday so plz wish me luck )
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Had hoti hai. Check out your "inbox" or "junk mail" section.
@ Dard ok i m just chking )
@ Komal

Sit alone and ask urself a question...What is the aim of ur life? What u aspire to be?
Going for CA, MBA, ACCA etc is secondary! every qualification and profession gives u success so long u r honest to it...If u choose to be an accountant/ auditor then ACCA is better amongst all with its global acceptability and flexible curriculum...
<font face="Verdana">hi ppl...i hv da same prblm as komal had...i hv given bcom final yr pprs recently...n em damn confuse about my future studies...since last two mnths i made up my mind dat i shud go for acca...but where to get admission is my issue...wud sumone plz help me regarding it...i 'll b vry thnkful...few of my frnds suggests me dat TSA and Al hamd r good options...so also tell me r they really gud institutes...as i live in Karachi so tell me any othr gud institutes...</font id="Verdana">
Mehreen,
CAMS for ACCA is a platinum approved tuition provider in karachi, which means it is the best there. As far as i know, only CAMS, karachi and SKANS, lahore have been awarded that status so far
Insecurity radiating from members advocating ACCA (specially those doing ACCA themselves) is amusing to say the least. The lengths they go to glorify their diploma certificate is commendable )
Nauman you aren't the first of your kind here, there have been others as well. So i don't feel a need to reply your "self-satisfactory" post[)]
My post was not self satisfactory by any means, it was just a comment on your posts in this thread. I have not been on this forum for quite a while and things sure have changed here.
//dilpoma certificate //

all professional accountancy qualifications are certificates, neither diplomas nor degrees. am i wrong?
No you are not wrong, what I said was just an attempt to belittle ACCA (wrong IMO) but it was circumstantial more then anything else.
@Dard

I think CFE Lahore is also awarded Platinum status from ACCA?
@Mehreen

In professional studies teachers help you to a certain extent but you have to pass the exams by your own hard work. That's a well know fact.

I think you should join a college which is stuitable for you in terms of discount of tution fee and travel to and from college.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6