Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advise Needed on Qualifications after BCom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Mehreen,
CAMS for ACCA is a platinum approved tuition provider in karachi, which means it is the best there. As far as i know, only CAMS, karachi and SKANS, lahore have been awarded that status so far
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

oh CAMS...itx near to my home...are u sure? its a gud institute ermm
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Adeelkhan656@hotmail.com</i>
<br />@Mehreen

In professional studies teachers help you to a certain extent but you have to pass the exams by your own hard work. That's a well know fact.

I think you should join a college which is stuitable for you in terms of discount of tution fee and travel to and from college.

thankyou so much for piece of advice...n u r absolutely right dat in da end its all our efforts who bring us forward...but i m not so good in accounts yet...so em seriously in a need of guidance...institute where i gt enough knowledge n support...as i have huge interest in accounts...n still get gud marks in it...still in my point of view 60z isnt gud marks at all...i wanna get 70z 80z[)]
@Mehreen

I am from Lahore. But i think you from Karachi that's why i only guided you about the basic criteria for you.

If you have plans to come and study here in Lahore then i can also guide you about the different institutes.

This is the worst thing that can ever happen to a student i.e FAILING A PAPER HE/SHE HAS PASSED! . what an unfair, barbaric policy...!!

[url="http//idiotsandgenious.blogspot.com/"]Education[/url]
THis unfair policy has been abolished now [p]
well however this policy has been revised but things arnt easy either for CA intermediate students as you people have just 6 attmepts extra to pass CA inter module A to D....and if you failed to do so you arew kicked out of CA simply however for final level students this policy is a bit relexant as we have 10 years extra to pass.
regarding qualification i would say do ACCA than doors of ICAEW(chartered accountant of england and wales),CIMA,CA are open...i wont recommend CA as there are issues regarding passing rate..

i would have recommend any of my younger brothers and sisters to first do ACCA than if they wish they can do CA because A-d will be exempt and they will directly join in module E..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imdad1</i>

as you people have just 6 attmepts extra to pass CA inter module A to D

We don't have six attempts extra . We have six attempts for passing one particular module not whole of the CA inter . Six attempts means three years for passing one particular module and three years are more than enough .
It is now not necessary to attempt the whole module but one can give few papers of a module.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6