Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Worth to read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<u><b>If Men Ruled the World</b></u>

Any fake phone number a girl gave you would automatically forward your call to her real number.

Nodding and looking at your watch would be deemed an acceptable response to “I love you.”

Hallmark would make “Sorry, what was your name again?” cards.

When your girlfriend really needed to talk to you during the game, she’d appear in a little box in the corner of the screen during a time-out.

You’d be expected to fill your resume with gag names of people you’d worked for, like “Amanda Hugnkiss.”

The funniest guy in the office would get to be CEO.

“Sorry I’m late, but I got really wasted last night” would be an acceptable excuse for tardiness.

Tanks would be far easier to rent.

Garbage would take itself out.

Instead of beer belly, you’d get “beer biceps.”

Valentine’s Day would be moved to February 29th so it would only occur in leap years.

The only show opposite “Monday Night Football” would be “Monday Night Football From A Different Camera Angle.”

Telephones would automatically cut off after 30 seconds of conversation.
Mujhy bhe lagta hain mai he thek hon. eheheheheheheehehe
Lo jee!

Eventually mistry unfolded.

WARDAH BUTT is a dancer that now a days was appearing in a tv dance competition at ARY Channel.

Kar lo baat. Wardah ka pata chal he gaya.

Regards,
Mystry*

Oh Acha, To yeh Woh Wardah hay Jo Neem Madhoshi main Aap k khayalaat main aker Thora sa Naach kar chali jati hay Aur phir Aap sara din apnay damagh par zor lagatay rehtay ho, Just kidding offcourse.

Just to know others view point, In the same ArY Dance show who is claiming to be the biggest Dance Show in Pakistan History, Hamayun saeed is judge Who even don't know A-B-C of dance, is this is considered to be Fair Jury ? Like to comment anything ?

Regards.
Salam,

I guess ciapk was right about yasir's age yo!

Regards.
Yasir

Yeh madhoshi waali baat tum ko kaisay pata? Do you associate Wardah Butt as a member of her dance team?

ARY par bhi Wardah Butt ka associate hai na. Tu shaayed? Anyway.

Yaar yeh Hamayun Saeed tu waisay he buhat bura lagta hai; ab judge ban kar kia lagay ga khud he soch lo.

Regards,
BTW Pakistan main koi kuchbhi kar sakta hai because kisi ko bhi apna kaam nahi aataa.

Fashion designers are TV actors, TV actors tend to be cricketers, Cricketers have opened botiques and tend to become fashion designers; MBBS doctors are CSS officers; and last but not least the ones who know nothing about accountancy, book keeping and audit claim to be the Accounts Managers. We have seen so many such instances.

Tu ab Hamayun Saeed bhi jo chaahay karey!

Regards,

kamran bhai... aap ko Hamayun Saeed kyu bura lagta hay..shayed aap ko jealousy hote ho kaa aap itna handsome na ho... shayed aap poranay zamane ka hay 1970 kay.. aap ko shayed waheed murad pasand ho.Wink

Ali

Isi wajah say bura lagta hai because he is not a handsome; when we compare OUR HANDSOME with what the “handsome” rest of world deems of or treats to. Compare him with others and you may find the truth. And brutality is on peak when most of the people only like him because of his handsomeness.

Besides this, he does not AT ALL know acting and is yet repeating same face, same expression, same style, same language, and everything without any diversification or genuineness in all his plays. He tries to look angry young man though; which he doesn’t succeed to portray of BTW.

If you feel he is handsome, or a good actor or even a good dancer, I have no objection.

Regards
<u><b>If a dog were your teacher </b></u>

If a dog were your teacher
These are some of the lessons you might learn...
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face
to be pure ecstasy
When it's in your best interest
practice obedience
Let others know when they've invaded your territory
Take naps and stretch before rising
Run romp and play daily
Thrive on attention and let people touch you
Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do
On warm days stop to lie on your back on the grass
On hot days drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree
When you're happy dance around and wag your entire body
No matter how often you're scolded
don't buy into the guilt thing and pout
run right back and make friends
Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
Eat with gusto and enthusiasm
Stop when you have had enough
Be loyal
Never pretend to be something you're not
If what you want lies buried
dig until you find it
When someone is having a bad day
be silent .....
...sit close by.
...and nuzzle them gently.
shukar g ye wardah butt ka mamla to ply pra. . .i think wo program to khtm ho gya hai.or wardah butt hi jeeti thi.was cute girl. . .o g wardah naam ki kudian hoti hi cute c hain ab meaning hi itna acha hain "rose flower" or naam ka aser to hota hi hai.[)] or g humayon ina v paida ni jina tusin sariyan ny bna dita.is ok usy bank mai hi hona chahye tha jahan pehly tha wo material wahin ka lgta hai.
@Anum. . .nice sharing ainwain kuty ko sb itna bura smjhty hain ni to khasosiat us mai waqai kamal hain

Waheed Murad bhi Stylish Actor tha No doubt in it. Anyways, Humaray haan Kisi ko bhi Famous kar dia jata hay. Jesaay Woh Javaid sheikh hay Jo fimain bunata hay. Zindagi guzar gai us becharay ki Apni Choot-i See Soch ragartay ragartay k Ek din main Bollywood k level ki movie bunaunga Lakin Unhi ki ek movie main 5 Sec ka Scene karnay chala gya, So SaD.

Similarly Hamayun saaed bhi kabhi Shahrkh Aur kabhi Sunil Shetty bunnay ki koshishain kar raha hota hay, Bechara. Well Anyways Y do V Care !

Anamz.

Aap ko Dogs Aur Love Letter itnay xiada pasand q hain. Koi khass Wajah hay to humain Apna samajh kar share kijiyay.

Regards.

uska pet dog us k liey love letters lata tha kisi k haan sy per ya to uska dog us k friends ny kidnap kr lia ya phir is k ghr walon ko bta dia . daikha ni friends waly thread mai ye baat bhi ni krna chahti un k baray mai.hahahah

Mujhay to esa lagta hay k Koi Larka Kisi Dog ka Love letter laa kar deta hoga.Kuch Ajeeb Aur Ghareeb filmain Yaad Agai iss Baat say, So Better Leave it.

Anyways, I have one question Which is Sort of Strange but it happens to me Aksar Aur Kabhi Kabhar.........Kya kabhi Aap main say kisi k saath esaa hota hay K Jo uskay saath pehli baar horaha hota hay, Usaay feel hota hay k shayad yeh Exact situation Pehlay bhi ho chuki hay in real, Lakin yaad nahi arahi hoti hay q k In Real esaa kuch pehlay nahi hua hota hay. Sorry for Being Irr-relevant to topic.

Regards.