Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Worth to read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />Ciapk

The Only difference between Dreams & Achievements is Hard Work.
Mistakes are Painful when they happen. But Yearslater, A Collection of Mistakes called Experience leads us to the Success..

Status of my facebook P [D][D] thats awesome yar
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanx buddy
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />nice sharing from all (halanky ab tum dono "anum n raza" dhra dhr post kr rhy ho muqably mai, to mairi bhi ankhain ab itna sath ni dy pa rahin k prh paon) to as per yasir "achi hi hongi posts" (sorry mujhsy ni prhi ja rain itni sari itni lengthy dont mind!! [(])

isliye mene socha hai k mein quote post kia keronga PPP woh tu perhlogi na P ?
<b>Butterfly and Cocoon</b>

A man found a Cocoon of a Butterfly. One day a small opening appeared; he sat and watched the Butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could and it could go no farther.

Then the man decided to help the Butterfly, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the Cocoon. The Butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

The man continued to watch the Butterfly because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

Neither happened! In fact, the Butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What this man in his kindness and haste did not understand was that the restricting Cocoon and the struggle required for the Butterfly to get through the tiny opening were nature's way of forcing fluid from the body of the Butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the Cocoon.

<b>Moral</b> <b>Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If nature allowed us to go through our life without any obstacles, it would cripple us. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. And we could never fly. Freedom and flight would only come after the struggle</b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Where my old buddies are, Ksaim, Yasir, Ciapk, where are you people, ciapk to phir bhe nazar aa jata hain baki dono tu jang larny chaly gay hain???????????????????????, Pata nahe, I am to feel k forum pay ab woh baat nahe rahi jo pehly thee!

Anamz1 dear
ham hain ik pal yahan
janay hongay kal kahan

ham rahay na rahay
rahay gaya forum yahan

lol

was too much busy / bored & in need of isolation yaar k kia bataoon
iss say accha jang pay chala jata
koi tamgha tu hath atta
lol

anyway dear app tiyar rehna
kuch dinoo main app ki worth to read main
app per worth to read post kia jayega lol

hope so app abb bhi and tabb bhi mind nahi karoogi

sensible nay shayed mind kia hoo
halan k main nay clearly kaha tha
k its my hobby only
have no other intention

anyway tc

regards
Salam,

Keep it up people!!

Regards.
prha bhi hai osama ??
Salam,

Yes dear,I did read it & enjoyed it too hence the appreciation.

Regards.
Keep it up osama

Regards
han g hum to keep it up kr kr k thk gae hain ab osama tumki bari hai.hehehehe prha karo or shabashi diya kro anum n raza ko )
<center><u><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><b>African King</b></font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></u></center>

Once upon a time an African king who had a close friend that he grew with. The friend had a habit to face each situation that happened in its life (positive or negative) saying "That is good! Almighty Allah knows more".

The king and his friend one day left for a hunt. The friend loaded and prepared the weapons for the king. Apparently, the friend had made something missed in the preparation of one of the weapons, the king shot and it took his thumb away. When examining the situation, the friend observed as always "That is good! Almighty Allah knows more". The king answered, "No, this is not good", he commanded the soldiers who arrested his friend and put him in the prison. After one year, the king was hunting in a region where, cannibals appeared, and captured the king and took him to their village. They tied his hands, and piled up the firewood. When the cannibals came closer to the fire they noticed that the king did not have the thumb. As they were superstitious, they never ate who had a part of his body missing.

Thus, after setting the king free, they banished him from the village. When the king arrived at its palace, remembered the incident about his thumb and felt remorse for the treatment given to his friend. Immediately, he pays a visit to the prisoner to speak with his friend. "You were right", said the king. "It was good that I lost my thumb". The king started to tell his friend everything that happened to him. "I am sorry that I have ordered you to prison for such a long period. It was a great mistake". "No", the friend said, "That was the good decision, because Almighty Allah knows more". "What do you mean by that? How it can be good decision? I ordered my best friend to prison?" The friend answered "Remember that Almighty Allah knows more and if I was not in the prison certainly I would be with you in the hunt". Then you know what would have happened with me?

<b>"He knows what is before them and what is behind them and to Allah are all affairs turned back". Noble Qur'an, Surah Al Hajj (2276)</b>

Do not judge the facts or events for the immediate results! Almighty Allah, the Highest, the Omniscient and the Wise, knows more.

<b>When we faced by circumstances that are no good, we react quickly, "This is not good." but, perhaps we did not know the reason behind it. It can become a good thing also. Hence, from next time onward, when we face any type of situation. Let us not jump into any conclusion, always remember. This life is a test. The good and the bad, nothing happen without any reason. Our mind is not prepared to understand the reason.</b>
O raza it felt me that it was written for me as the lesson i required a lot. thank you so much. I always like good, positive and motivational things and that was the one.
-)[)]
<center><center><u><u><b><b>Knowing your True Value</b></b></u></u></center></center>

A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a 500 $ note. In the room of 200 Peoples,
He asked, “Who would like this 500 $ note?”
Hands started going up.
He said, “I am going to give this note to one of you but first let me do this.”
He proceeded to crumple the note up.
He then asked, “Who still wants it?”
Still the hands were up in the air.
“Well,” he replied, “What if I do this?”
And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty.
“Now who still wants it?”
Still the hands went into the air.
“My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson.
No matter what I did to the money.
You still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth 500 $/-.
Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless.
But no matter what has happened or what will happen.
Never lose your value.
You are special. Don’t ever forget it! Never let yesterday’s disappointments overshadow tomorrow’s dreams.
“VALUE HAS A VALUE ONLY IF ITS VALUE IS VALUED”

Well, where is Yasir from many days??????????????????
Assumption 1 yasir is angry and have left the forum.
Assumption 2 Admin has blocked his ID and IP.
Assumption 3 He is much busy