Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Worth to read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font color="blue"><b>excellent ..................</b></font id="blue">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br /><u><b>Nail in the Fence</b></u>

Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence. (Most importantly the last sentence)
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his, temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had, driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You, can put a knife in a man and draw it out.
It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there. ” A verbal, wound is as bad as a physical one.
Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed.
They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us.”

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yasir. . .hahahahahahaha tum waqai hd ho.
Anamz humare card wale behas mein bilkul nahee pari. I don't know is quality ke liye un ko kya paish karoon? 'Salaam to Anamz'.
wo dosry topic mai bol chuki hai.
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bizmen</i>
<br />Anamz humare card wale behas mein bilkul nahee pari. I don't know is quality ke liye un ko kya paish karoon? 'Salaam to Anamz'.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Anamz k itnay Xiada Saber k muzahiray per tum nay Sirf Salaam keh kar jaan churaa li So Sad Yaar. Tum Mujhay Paish kar detaay [D] agar tumharay pass koi bhi Achi cheeze nahi thi.Kamaskam ek martaba mashwara tu kia hota (

Regards.
<b><u><center>The Masks</center></u></b>

Masks
Don't be fooled by the face I wear, for I wear a thousand masks, And none of them are me. Don't be fooled, for goodness sake, don't be fooled.
I give you the impression that I'm secure, that confidence is my name and coolness is my game, And that I need no one. But don't believe me.
Beneath dwells the real me in confusion, in aloneness, in fear. That's why I create a mask to hide behind, to shield me from the glance that knows, But such a glance is precisely my salvation.
That is, if it's followed by acceptance, if it's followed by love. It's the only thing that can liberate me from my own self-built prison walls. I'm afraid that deep down I'm nothing and that I'm just no good, And that you will reject me.
And so begins the parade of masks. I idly chatter to you. I tell you everything that's really nothing and Nothing of what's everything, of what's crying within me.
Please listen carefully and try to hear what I'm not saying. I'd really like to be genuine and spontaneous, and me. But you've got to help me. You've got to hold out your hand.
Each time you're kind and gentle, and encouraging, Each time you try to understand because you really care, My heart begins to grow wings, feeble wings, but wings.
With your sensitivity and sympathy, and your power of understanding,
You alone can release me from my shallow world of uncertainty.
It will not be easy for you. The nearer you approach me, The blinder I may strike back.
But I'm told that Love is stronger than strong walls, And in this lies my only hope.
Please try to beat down these walls with firm hands,
But gentle hands, for a child is very sensitive.
Who am I, you wonder. I am every man you meet, and also every woman that you meet,
And I am you, also.

i think anam has posted this for kasim to stop him to judge her...........
[D][D][D][D][D][D] Distracted baat ko galat rang mat do!
me ny to jo forum me chal rha hy us k context me likha hy with no intention of bad rang krny ke...
n i think honestly u can accept it
right...........?
distracted
everyone here is wearing mask
u,me,sensible,ciapk,wardah,yasir and even anamz too
some mind to accept some dont
waisay i was also thinking k anamz will not mind it and she didnt so
regards
distracted
everyone here is wearing mask
u,me,sensible,ciapk,wardah,yasir and even anamz too
some mind to accept some dont
waisay i was also thinking k anamz will not mind it and she didnt so
regards
anam ny chethe dy k btaya hy k us ny mind nhe kia, in comments sy to khe nhe pta chalta ky us ny mind kia hy ya nhe
pata chalta hay janab
she is laughing plus forbading as well means
she have not minded it but she also dont want to accept it openly lol
hmmmmmm...............
Oho! Main ny to regular post ki the jb aisa kuch soch k ke he nahe to mind kaisa! ab dono ko clear ho jay ga )