Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worth of ACCA out of Pakistan.
08-06-2004, 02:31 PM,

Yar Imran we are still waiting to hear from you. Please answer our queries. This is very crucial info that you'll be giving to us.
One more thing I want to ask is if it is possible to get into a good firm in the UAE or England without an interview and whether the big four in the UK hold interviews in countries other than the UK, like the UAE.
For those of you who are in the UK, I would particularly want to know the procedure for applying for a work permit (if it is required for training) and what are the chances of getting one?

Somebody stop me!
08-06-2004, 06:57 PM,

work permit regulations could be found www.homeoffice.gov.uk

Training does require a valid work permit. Obtaining a job is the difficult part. If you are successful obtaining job then the employer apply for the WP not the individual, and the work permti is given to the employer to employ the individual (not to the indivdual to start working for the employer).

In most of the cases where I have seen people sucessfully getting a job, they came to UK first with a professionaly drafted CV and were professionally presentable. However, i do know of odd cases where people managed to get an interview from Pakistan and they came just to attend the interview meeting.

09-15-2004, 03:18 PM,

What kind of work envoirnment can one expect in UAE? And what about the language barrier? Can one adjust well enough in that envoirnment? I have heard from my friends and teachers that the UAE people prefer Indians more than Pakistanis. Is it true.

09-28-2004, 06:43 AM,

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Salam Dear Imran.
I am Waseem Sabir Student of ACCA Part 2.
Would you please tell me how I have to get UAE visa and how
much it will cost.

Hi,
I am Imran Baig from UAE and i am also ACCA student but whatever did i see in this website is something outstanding and more valuable to join pakistani accountancy people from all around the world.
However, i want to inform to those who are doing ACCA that it is worth to have ACCA but one must need to qualify it first.
The value of ACCA in UAE is considered to be equal to CA because there is no discrimination here as the concept has been emerged in pakistan.
So what i want to inform that any body can come to UAE without any fear that he or she'll not get the job , if anybody have query about this, can ask me anytime because access to UAE rather easy than other countries
Inshallah i'll try to reply him or her as early as possible.
Allah Hafiz

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Waseem Sabir Darvaish
[/quote]

s.m.faisal
09-28-2004, 06:45 AM,

dear sir,i want to join university and also doing trianing in dubai.
SHAIKH MUHAMMAD FAISAL
3.C,13/26
NAZIMABAD NO.3
KARACHI, SINDH, PAKISTAN 74600 Home Phone 00-92-21-6610125
Work Phone 00-92-300-2129094
Web NONE
E-Mail faisal8teen@hotmail.com

~ Objective

„X TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

~ Professional Experience

„X AUDITOR
SAQLAIN ADVOCATE AND COMPANY, PAKISTAN, KARACHI, SINDH -

„X ACCOUNTS TRAINEE
MARKSMAN ADVERTISING COMPANY, PAKISTAN, KARACHI, SINDH

~ Education

„X COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, ACCA in CAT LEVEL C,
„X COLLEGE OF ACCUNTING AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, ACCA in CAT LEVEL A& B.
„X GOVT.NATIONAL COLLEGE, INTERMEDIATE in PRE-ENGINEERING
„X PROGRESSIVE CHILDRENS ACADEMY, High School in COMPUTER STUDIES
„X SAQLAIN ADVOCATE AND COMPANY, DIPLOMA in PEACH TREE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE

~ Skills and Abilities

„X INTERNET BROWSING ,SUFING,TROUBLE SHOOTING
„X MICROSOFT EXCEL,POWER POINT,WORD,SPREAD SHEET

s.m.faisal
09-29-2004, 03:24 AM,

By the way who asked for your CV, 'Imran_ca7' does not looks like an employer

I can not see any sense in asking questions form 'Imran_ca7' he created this topic on feb 11,04 and has not replied since

so i will request our members to not waste their time here

01-10-2005, 06:09 AM,

Salam,
Imran I am from Pakistan and I am ACCA qualified and looking for job here I am here 3 weeks back but still did'nt get any kind of response here yet , can you guide.

ALLAHHAFIZ and take care

With Best Regards

Asad Zaheer

Asad Zaheer
01-10-2005, 05:16 PM,

Dear Asad bhai !
I am also looking for a midde level management position either in well reputed national company but if Multination then kaya baat hey . kindly also inform me also if any job available here or realted me .I have also an xperince of 1 n half yr and also MBA + ACCA(2.3&2.4)currently on that stage .
Regards!
Abdul Samad
Email seesamad@hotmail.com
Url www.geocities.com/samadsh
===============================================

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Salam,
Imran I am from Pakistan and I am ACCA qualified and looking for job here I am here 3 weeks back but still did'nt get any kind of response here yet , can you guide.

ALLAHHAFIZ and take care

With Best Regards

Asad Zaheer

Asad Zaheer
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

www.geocities.com/samadsh
01-14-2005, 05:46 AM,

Salam,

Samad Bhai I m qualified but still looking for job actually but u know here it is very cometative market thats y I m asking from Imran bhai abt the situation and guidence , look if u got articles go for it and complete ur ACCA with articles to kia hi baat hay .... Look Samad bhai I m looking for job where I can also do my CFA I have plan to do CFA so u also look for such kindaa job in which u can find a good opportuinity for doing something further ...... Take cery good care for u and remem me in ur prays as I will InshaALLAH
and Imran Bhai plzz reply to both of us me and Samad
ALLAHHAFIZ

with best Regards

Asad Zaheer

Asad Zaheer
01-14-2005, 02:15 PM,

hi all..........
i cant see any imran here......
regards...

ACCA
01-14-2005, 08:43 PM,

Hi Syed Hassan,
Imran was the person who started this topic...but he never come back to forum after starting this topic...

Ace
01-16-2005, 09:22 PM,

Hi Syed Hassan,
Imran was the person who started this topic...but he never come back to forum after starting this topic...

Ace
SURE-MAANI...
THATS WHAT I MEAN..

ACCA
01-19-2005, 06:25 AM,

Salam,

Hey I m also looking for Imran where is he who startyed this topic

ALLAHHAFIZ

Asad