Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CPA in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hope it would help you CPA students.
There is forum www.cpaforums.com
After ACCA you can give only 4 papers with two years experience?

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
cpa is the best accounting qualification in the world but you have to go to america for this

imran
cpa is the best accouinting qualification in this world but fir that you have to go to america

imran
salaam
i am fawad
i did Bsc hons and MBA in Finance ,any one can guide me towards CPA Exams ? (CBA)
acca ko ap coplete kero aur uske baad ca ker lo ager america ja sakte ho to cpa kero

koi exemption nahin mile ge acca kerne per cpa ke leye kuenke cpa ke sirf 4 papers hein

imran
????
Can you tell me is that possible i can self study the acca without joining any college....
i think u guys should check globalqualifications AT yahoogroups.com
AOA, that page has all the useful information you could use. Check out the links that show some software as well.

http//www.feeree.com/pages/accounting
WHAT IS BETTER CA OR CPA
GIVE REPLY WITH REFERENCE PLZ
This is how you can qualify for the CPA.

First of all every state has a different requirement. FOr Pakistani BCom's, you can qualify in the state of Delaware. But you need to do an additional exam, called the Fedral Taxation. This exam can be done online at www.devry.com This exam will cost you US$548.00 After that you need to send your degree for evaluation to www.ece.org

For MComs you qualify for the State of California. An MCom will get 121 credit hours and California requires 120. You will also have to send your degree to www.ece.org for evaluation

For CA's , you do not get any exemptions, but you can qualify directly to the State of Colorado for your exams without the need for evaluation.

If you need complete details on your matter, please email me at info@tisl.org

The best resource to study for the CPA is www.beckercpareview.com
Is there anyway i can get Becker books in Karachi?

And those who are looking for more info on CPA, I highly recommend

http//www.cpanet.com/cpa_forum/default.asp
People who have done CA and ACCA, for them Financial Accounting and Reporting FARE, exam is exempted for the CPA examinations. People who have done CA and ACCA can apply to the state board of colorado as you will not have to send your documentation for evaluation. You will just send the State Board of Colorado a copy of your ACCA or CA certificate along with USD 100.00 in order to qualify to write the examinations. Secondly, the exams can be taken in any state of USA, but they can't be taken outside the US. If you have any further questions, please write to me at info@tisl.org
well thats a good piece of knowledge dude..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
[url][/url]www.CPAdaily.com - Your one stop for all CPA related news and infomation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8