Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CPA in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
well i have done part two of ACCA. now how many papers are exempt in CPA? please guide me.
hi h r u? my name is asim, are u a student of CA? i want to talk with u if u dont mind its my yahoo id mkamforyou@yahoo.com plz send me request or yahoo id or skype id.
THANKS

(((((((((((((((((HOPE))))))))))))))
Hello everyone

My question is that I want to appear in CPA USA exams and want to get registered. My qualifications are as follows;

1. B.Com (from Karachi University - 2 years program)
2. ACCA affiliate (only passed the exams recently, no work experience)

(*Note I want to appear for CPA in Ohio or California. Also I am a green card holder, so no visa problem for me)

Thats pretty much it. So with these qualifications,am I eligible for CPA and will I get the required credit hours? Kindly also provide links to websites that might help me getting the info too.

(*Note I am right now, least worried about paper exemption, but i am really worried if i am eligible or not)

Regards
Nouman
Karachi,Pakistan
AOA
I M DOING M.PHIL IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE... I HAVE TO MAKE THESIS NOW.....I NEED A TOPIC FOR MY THESIS...KINDLY HELP ME.... THE TOPIC SHOULD ME RELATED TO COST ACCOUNTING...
plz guyzz give urs precious advice on this topic plz
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25508
plz give ur precious advice and draw backs on thz topic plz
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25508
There is an institute in Pakistan which is offering CPA qualification. The name of the institute is Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan(ICPAP)
Anyone who want to do CPA can do it from ICPAP.

The address of www.icpap.com.pk

I Want to get information about ACMA anybody guide me where i start cos i already passed MBA finance

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HERA BABY</i>
<br />plz give ur precious advice and draw backs on thz topic plz
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?Coach PursesTOPIC_ID=25508
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I am a new here ,look forward to make more friends here ,thank you.
Salaam to All. This is Kamal Alvi. CISA Qualified and SAP coordinator.I am gonna Join As Resident Auditor. Presently working as Senior Auditor. Brief Intro with u all. InshahAllah u all meet me in this forum in future. Regards to all.
beaker is best one..
to kamal alvi
surely it will be nice to have more interaction with you in future, will you share information about cisa,

shabbir
CPA FROM ICPAP IS ALSO POSSIBLE

www.icpap.com.pk
You have a large choice base for courses since most colleges and Universities including certification online courses meet the curriculum requirements for potential CPA’s. To be eligible for CPA qualifications, you should at least have an average of a C in your accounting subjects in your undergraduate. In your graduate level, you should have an average of a B. The Accountancy Board also requires one to submit any post-high school qualifications you may have achieved.

Classes you should take in your third and fourth year in your undergraduate program to be eligible for CPA qualifications involve financialaccounting, auditing and federal taxation.

Source CPA career http//www.careerguidance.com/cpa-careers.html
Dear,
You want a rapid career growth in the field of Management Sciences---------------------?
Become a
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT CPA
See the attachment for the CPA brochure.
View the following website www.icpap.com.pk
Exemptions are available for BBA, B.Com, MBA and M.Com degree holders.
Reciprocal memberships for members of other professional accountancy bodies.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES
1. CPA qualification is accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad and UAE embassy Islamabad - Pakistan.
2. CPA qualification is accredited by the Pakistani Embassy in UAE and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
3. CPA qualification is accredited by the following international accountancy bodies
i. CIMA - UK
ii. IPA - UK
iii. IFA - UK
iv. AAA - UK
v. CPA - UK
vi. CPAI - UK
vii. CFC - Canada
viii. ICFA - Canada
ix. ACPA - USA
x. IPA - Australia
xi. CMA - Australia
xii. ICSP - Pakistan
4. CPA examination is conducted in United Arab Emirates.
5. Complete guidance and flexible coaching facilities are available at affordable cost.
For exemption evaluation send soft copies your latest CV and education certificates on the following email
imranpk14@hotmail.com
For further clarification contact me on 050-2213250
Regards,
Imran Hasnain
M.Com, MBA, DCMA
ACPA, ACFA, ACIS, AIFA
Regional Coordinator
and Examiner - ICPAP
Dubai - UAE
00971-50-2213250

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8