Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Salam,

Ok people here is another one but do answer it..

What is the current & likely future of CFAB in pak & uae??

I mean is it only difficult to sign a contract with ATOs on the basis of A levels & CFAB certiicate OR it's just not possible??

Regards. [)]
Salam,

I am looking forward for u people's opinion on this plzz.

Do reply!!
CFAB is a alternative entry route and just a certification its not a qualification. Its like CAT for ACCA , CBA for CIMA etc. This is just like diploma in financial reporting started by ICAP. Many institutes are initiating short courses and diplomas.

As for signing a training contract for ICAEW with a leading firm or company (ATO) is concerned I would say it is currently close to impossible for outsiders. Here I am talking in case you are an ACCA or CIMA qualified, if you are a graduate or CFAB or simply an A level its totally impossible.
Salam,

Thanks for the reply.So this was PAK prospective..

Now let's see if someone can elaborate a little abt UAE.

Regards.
Salam,

Come on UAE people!!

Do reply...
Dear fellows,
I am an ACCA Finalist. passed 13 papers and given the last paper in last Dec attempt. I want to get register with ICAEW as a student. I just want to know that if I register with ICAEW as student and claim exemptions on the basis of passed ACCA exams and do not sit for its exams, whether I'll have to pay annual subscription of ICAEW as we pay for ACCA, or not? If yes whats the annual subscription of ICAEW?

please reply ASAP,

Regards,

rekindling Soul

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

Come on UAE people!!

Do reply...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

tujhe log jawab de de k thak gaen hein ab -D

( no offence)
Salam,

Come on UAE people!!

Do reply...
[/quote]

tujhe log jawab de de k thak gaen hein ab -D

( no offence)
[/quote]
Salam,

Achaww??? [p]

Anyways good to hear from u!!! [Wink]

rekindling Soul

There is no annual subscription for ICAEW independent students. You only pay annual subscriptions if you are in a training contract. Infact its your firms responsibility to pay your annual subsciption but in Pakistan trainees have to pay subscriptions to their employers who then will pay it to the ICAEW on trainees behalf.

Kind Regards
can ACCA graduates be a chartered accountant? can someone clear my doubt please...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by UzairCh</i>
<br />rekindling Soul

There is no annual subscription for ICAEW independent students. You only pay annual subscriptions if you are in a training contract. Infact its your firms responsibility to pay your annual subsciption but in Pakistan trainees have to pay subscriptions to their employers who then will pay it to the ICAEW on trainees behalf.

Kind Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wrong!
I am an ICAEW independent student and we have to pay 169 pounds in the name of yearly registration...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14